Monday, November 23, 2009

This afternoon I got to spend some time with my best friend. We never seem to have time to see each other, so this was a treat.

We worked on creating a blog site for her, to show off her artwork. She's a fantastic artist! I have 4 original pieces from her and 2 other pieces are owned by family members.

If you get a chance, please check out her work. Her link is on my site - WatercolorsByBarb.blogspot.com

Her paintings look like photographs - I don't know how she's able to capture her subjects the way she does.

Thank you Barb, for all the paintings you do. I just love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a very sweet friend and a blessing to me! Thank you for all your help in getting my website started......crazy cat lady...she IS....don't believe her!